Roles & Responsibilities May Include:
Marketing & Media:
- Design marketing materials/content for the Triad and Charlotte offices/markets. This includes postcards, invitations and any other future needs to keep Fourth Elm current and relevant within the market. Knowledge of InDesign required.
- Create and prepare proposals and qualification packages for the Triad and Charlotte offices. This includes creating project one-pagers for every project with content and photography.
- Organize, coordinate and execute pre-qualification materials for potential clients the Triad and Charlotte markets.
- Create and Maintain employee resumes for qualification packages for both the Triad and Charlotte employees.
- Plan, design and create presentations for potential clients in the Triad and Charlotte markets.
- Write press releases and project fact sheets for publications and other Fourth Elm announcements.
- Manage targeted email marketing program and quarterly newsletters. This includes design and all required content (photos and verbiage) of email blasts.
- Coordinate all advertising needs for the Triad and Charlotte Markets. This includes client swag, business cards, projects signage, etc.
- Manage and update the Fourth Elm website. This includes but is not limited to the portfolio (verbiage and photos), team members, news releases and overall website design.
- Plan and manage Fourth Elm’s social media presence on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. This includes all photography, videography and verbiage.
- Nominate Fourth Elm Construction for various awards by completing applications/questionnaires for each submission.
- Manage client quotes and the utilization of quotes for various marketing opportunities.
- Coordinate and oversee Fourth Elm sponsorships and donations.
- Oversee constant contact for social purposes.
- Responsible for all photography needs of the company to capture who Fourth Elm is and what Fourth Elm has to offer. This includes action shots, progress photos, images of completed projects, employee headshots, ribbon cuttings, Fourth Elm events and more. Photography requires travel to job sites (NC,SC, and VA), editing and planning the utilization of photographs. Knowledge of Lightroom and Photoshop is required.
- Responsible for the Fourth Elm’s videography. Coordinate with Fourth Elm field employees to capture exciting work at job sites. Edit footage and utilize on various platforms. Videography includes projects throughout NC, SC and VA. This also includes editing time lapse videos on Sensera. Knowledge of iMovie, Adobe Illustrator and Sensera is required.
- Consistently conduct market research to find ways to keep Fourth Elm Construction relevant and current’s well as finding ways to make Fourth Elm stand out from the competition. This can include drone capabilities, 3D project scans, etc.
- Maintain brand standards for the company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A “can-do” and entrepreneurial attitude.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and a fast learner.
- Independent worker, able to prioritize and multitask.
- A motivated, self-starter that remains professional and works well in a dynamic, team environment.
- Personable, friendly and welcoming.
- Able to take initiative, be creative and flexible.
- Must be proactive with a sense of urgency while also being able to remain calm under quick turnarounds/deadlines.
- Experience with graphic design (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign).
- Experience with photo editing tools (Adobe Lightroom).
- Experience with video editing tools (Adobe Illustrator, iMovie).
- Strong computer and Internet research skills.
- Knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube).
- Real Estate and/or construction industry experience is preferred but not necessary.
To apply, send your resume to John Martin at [email protected]